What can you do with a smart watch?
Some History Keys
- In the year of 1982 Pulsar is the name of brand by manufacturing of Hamilton Watch Company and after many year Pulsar changed to Seiko, the watch was store 24 digits codes, it can able to connect printers.
- After coming decades many features will be added one by one to watch, then the journey from digital watch to smart watch. In 1999 Samsung introduced SPH WP10 mix idea on watch and phone smart watch with having 90 minutes talk time nearly.
- The millennium 2000 IBM introduced with the hands of CITIZEN company, running Linux 2.4 operating system smart watch named 'WatchPad' with 8MB RAM, Bluettoth facility.
- Coming days involved feature of vibration for business and students.
- Again Samsung trying to taste of youth plus in 2009 with new look of smart watch S9110, now this time Samsung success and follow major brands in this track.
- Now turning to Sony 2012 smart watch and finally the 2010 Apple changes the trends of smart watch track with his own features.
- 2014 is the smart watch year because of many brands introduced his products to occupied the market of watch like Google's introduced his decades operating system Android 4.3 improves to Android Wear operating system especially for smart watches, Moto 360 smart watch with new round dial looks and more companies try their lucks.
Android WearIn the year 2014 Google's introduced own operating system for smart watches that is called Android Wear. It's runs on the Wear OS in the smart watch, many brands are using this operating system to their devices and introducing market. The popular watches with Wear OS are Samsung Gear Live, LG G watch, Motorola Moto 360, Asus ZenWatch, Sony smart watch and etc. In the decade of 2014 and 2015 years smart watch will most popular device of new innovations.
Features of Android Wear
- Tap to wake up screen.
- Transportation mode like bike mode, run and ride mode.
- Using maps and directions with your voice commands (Ok Google, Run).
- The Wear OS can operate your mobile when you synchronized you mobile to watch and completing your tasks like play music, stop music and etc.
- Supporting Sport activities options like hear rate, steps count and more. But need to particular sensors in the watch.
- SMS alerts notifications and simply draw reply through watch with finger tips.
When will we see the watch?We can use for many things but the first can we view time of the day, funny. Basically smart watch is used for assistance of mobile phone without holding hands to perform some tasks. But its simple and fast contains some useful features and more than a mobile phone features. We can see the time its a common thing of watch but also playing some music with our voice commands for relaxing, answering calls and view messages or hear.
What separates a smart watch from a dumb watch?The things of regular watch and smart watch is more different for example smart watch can calculating our daily things like steps counting, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure rate, GPS navigating and performing tasks with our voice commands. But in the battery life is not much more comparing with general watch and smart watch. We need to charge every day or week its depends upon the battery life and capacity of smart watch. But general watch is not like that because its having battery is only perform some common tasks like showing time and date and alarm, may extra features some watches, but its give good battery life comparing to smart watch.
Why not you try ↓
↣Fix Incompatible Charger Issue of Android Mobiles
↣Stock ROM vs Beta ROM vs Custom ROM
↣Money on Mobile
Keep Visit Easythings